- A business plan should contain the following information:
- Investment Size, Price and Structure Requested
- Analysis of the Market and the Competition
- Description of the Product or Service
- Brief History of the Company
- Business and Marketing Strategy
- Full Resumes of Key Management (Highlighting Industry and Market Expertise)
- Current Financial Statements and Projections
- Contact information (including phone and email address)
When submitting a plan please keep in mind our area of focus and submit all requested information. It may take up to three or four weeks for us to get back to you because we review all submissions that we receive. If you have not heard from, feel free to contact us to check the status of your submission.
We review ALL business plans submitted. Our initial process may take up to three or four weeks. We will follow up with you in writing, usually via email. To check on the status of a business plan you submitted, contact us with your name and your company name. We do not sign NDAs. Our reputation depends on our professionalism and our ability to maintain the trust of the entrepreneurs with whom we work. We will take care to keep your materials confidential.